Aztec Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surreptitious app

+2
Josh
bigcakes
6 posters

Go down

surreptitious app Empty surreptitious app

Post by bigcakes Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:26 am

1. surreptitious

2. http://stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=102803

3. 5.8mill(ascended less than a week ago...), 148,086,888,135(very weak as i\\\'ve just ascended nd have only recovered my MS nd a little covert...)

4. yes, i am friends with _josh_ under one of my old accs (either bleedingblue or mr jim or RA37), i was aquaintances, nd somewhat friends, with namelesshero. i am also aquaintances with morphic and faeros, although i doubt morphic remembers me much...i am familiar with nearly all members from the forums, though.

5. yes

6. first joined and was made leader of some small alliance after the leadership collapsed...alliance was going nowhere and i was inexperienced, so i handed over leadership and left...floated for a few months, then was a member of VSU for a VERY brief period. they got into stuff i didnt understand, being a n00b and all, so they sent me off for my own protection. wandered some more, going from alliance to alliance. next big alliance i was in was Supernatural, the training alliance for Ascended Empire. was a member for 6-10months...went inactive for a while, due to uni, so asked for permission to leave. upon my return, found SN no longer existed, nor did AE, so i wandered for a while before i was found by Weilandsmith. he recruited me to Vis Dominor Asgard. in the VDA, i was extremely active and helped to grow some of the smaller members and do everything i could to improve and defend the alliance. i was in several 1v1 wars on behalf of, shall we say, the honor of the alliance. i was 2ic and a member of the HC, as well as the General(head of all military operations within the alliance...in short, all actions which could effect the safety of the alliance, e.i. massings, planet-stealing, wars, etc, were sent through me for approval or rejection) i was also the leader of Covert Ops Team 1 (some of you may know how big we were...100members at one point, but we were darn well organized...). after the massing of TW for being WAY too big nd being *******s (exscuse me), i talked batz and co out of a similar massing of the VDA, as he and i go way back. i was also a member of the Dark Angels for a small time recently. my bad on the length of my alliance history...lolz

8. _josh_ has told me it is a good alliance nd he\\\'s a cool guy, as well as good player, so i can only assume that the people which he plays with are as well. i am looking for a good active alliance to be extremely active in, as well as some good people to venture throught the galaxy with, and you seem to fit the bill...lolz

9. well, im 17 nd a senior in highschool in iowa. i am VERY smart, although i dont let most people know just how much so (dont want all the attention of being singled out...it unnerves me...). i am going to college for aerospace engineering, astrophysics, and astronautics. i have also been told if i work a little harder and eat healthier, i could have a future in soccer (i\\\'ve only played for 2 years, so i doubt it...lolz). i am mainly a growth player, but i DO enjoy massing ppl to a bloody pulp on occasion. i still havent mastered the art, but i imagine many of you could teach me should the occasion arrise...my current goal is to reach at least 35mill army size by december. ambitious, but for it to be a true goal, it must be difficult to reach, otherwise there\\\'s no point...

i do not currently have an msn, but if you would like i can make one (i\\\'d assume it would be appreciated?!)
bigcakes
bigcakes
Tlacochcalcatl
Tlacochcalcatl

Back to top Go down

surreptitious app Empty Re: surreptitious app

Post by Josh Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:35 pm

Great guy, highly recommend him. Always has his mind bent on growth/helpfulness. Trust worthy as well

Josh
Forum Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roboute Guilliman Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:05 am

I was in VDA ( think I was Yanluo Wang back then) and I remember you from the forums, actice guy on the forums then , seems like a good add.

Roboute Guilliman
Forum Floater

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:31 pm

2nd

Josh
Forum Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:34 pm

test post 4 my siggy

Josh
Forum Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post by surreptitious Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:13 am

hey, i can post now!!!

well, i am making progress in my army size...in 2 days i've managed to grow nearly 2mill, nd i still have a whole satruday of raidind ahead of me with 7k ATs or so...then i have another 1.5mill UU coming in very soon from a friend i hired who is active while i sleep( i give him the turns/naq to raid, he is active when im not, twice the raiding=twice the UU!!!)
like the way i handled that or Sad
also, i understand some concern has been expressed about my size for being on a page 1 alliance ( #6, as of now, no less!!! congrats on that, guys...) i am aiming for 20mill by sunday, but realistically that may not happen...i will, however, break at least 10mill over the weekend, then farm like crazy to buy more ATs to raid nd grow with...just want to let you know i'm making a good, honest effort to break into the ranks of Aztec Empire...

also, i remember you Yanluo Wang...i actually do, you were one of the larger members...good to see you again...

surreptitious
Forum Floater

Back to top Go down

Post by Insider Trader Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:27 am

surreptitious wrote:
in 2 days i've managed to grow nearly 2mill,

wow you make me look like crap...kudos for the effort

Insider Trader
Tlacateccatl
Tlacateccatl

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:27 pm

lol goooooooooo Surreptitious!

I just raided 2m UU in 2 hrs lol

Josh
Forum Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post by surreptitious Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 am

hahaha, well, as of now, my army size is 9.1mill...because of uni, tho, i cant do anymore raiding for the next few days(exams xP), so this is the extent of my growth in 3 days time: 3mill. i will continue growing, thos, after and as much during exams as i can....just message me ingame if i have been accepted so i can quit my current alliance (temporary home with a friend...).

surreptitious
Forum Floater

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:53 am

good job

Josh
Forum Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post by surreptitious Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:54 pm

just wondering, but what are my chances at making it in looking like as of right now?

p.s. i am breaking 11mill within the next 3 days(easy), 12 if i can find a little extra time... Very Happy

surreptitious
Forum Floater

Back to top Go down

Post by David Bliss Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Your chances for the training alliance are great my friend.
David Bliss
David Bliss
Forum Regular

https://aztecempire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:33 pm

You can (hopefully) make main alliance. Keep working!

Josh
Forum Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Post by surreptitious Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 pm

i am up to 11mill now...still got 1.5k ATs to use on about 10 targets, gonna get more ATs though...

surreptitious
Forum Floater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum